Last training days for 2019
Sunday 8th December
Wednesday 11th December
Back in 2020
Wednesday night 29th Jan
Sunday 2nd February
Wednesday daytime 5th February
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
Welcome back to training.
This Wed (01/07/2020) will be our first training day back since COVID started. We have a few protocols in place that ALL members will need to be aware of. Please refer to the list below:
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your class starts
- As you enter the grounds fill in the form for membership number and name
- Once you have paid for your training (correct money appreciated) head straight to your class area and remember social distancing. No tickets will be provided.
- New members are to head inside
- There will be tables set up and markings on the floor to adhere to
- Your membership (new or renewal) will be processed all at the one table
- Once completed please leave the building
- The Kitchen will not be open
- Sanitiser will be available to use
- Most importantly, if you are unwell STAY HOME
Please remember the Club is run by volunteers and many are in the risky categories. We ask that you support us so we can continue running the club to support you.
If you are unwell after attending the club please email us at
We would like to thank all Members who attended this years AGM and also those who were unable to attend taking the time to lodge apologies.
It was great to see so many people interested in how the Club is operating and keen to support the Club into the future.
In addition to receiving the reports from the President and the Treasurer along with the Board of Management elections (see the list on About Us page) we had a couple of special events recognising Members commitment to the Club.
A special presentation was made to Pam Wilkinson who has been the Club's Secretary for the majority of the last 30 plus years. Pam is keen to get back out on the grounds as an Instructor and will continue to serve on the Club's Board.
Badge presentations were made to those Members who have continuously maintained their membership in excess of 10 years.
The Club would like to specially mention Ross Hunt who has been an active Member for over 55 years. Ross still gives lots of his time to the Club managing trades people on site, selling training tickets and what ever we throw at him as a current Board Member.